Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ratings change!

After about 8 months of looking at it I've decided to change that stupid 100/10 score and bump most of the scores down by 1 with a few exceptions. I'll list the reviews getting changed here for reference but it might take me awhile to update all the posts with the updated scores. I didn't want to do this but that 100/10 bugs me.

As an apology I have an actual 10/10 to add to the exclusive group so that will show up in a bit.

Score "adjustment":

10/10: Place Promised..., R.O.D. (this belongs here, but this isn't the new one)

10/10 to 9/10: Appleseed, Elfen Lied, FMP? Fumoffu, Gunslinger Girl, Jubei-chan 2, KOR Movie, KOR TV, Madlax, Midori Days, Orphen, Patlabor TV, Patlabor: TNF OAV, R.O.D The TV, Scrapped Princess, Stellvia, Tenchi Movie 1, Urusei Yatsura TV

9/10 to 8/10: Aquarian Age TV, Betterman, Blue Seed TV, Bubblegun Crisis, Chrono Crusade, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Divergence Eve, Ghost Talker's Daydream, Legend of Black Heaven, Master Keaton, Millennium Actress, Ninja Scroll, Rune Soldier, Samurai Champloo

8/10 to 7/10: Angel Tales, Avenger, Blue Seed OAV, D.N.Angel, Fatal Fury Movie, Fight! Iczer-One, Genshiken, GitS:Stand Alone Complex, Gungrave, Howl's Moving Castle, Inu Yasha Movie 3, Marmalade Boy, Mermaid Forest

7/10 to 6/10: Aquarian Age Movie, Burst Angel, Cutey Honey, DearS, Eiken, Gantz, Grenaider, Piano, Spiral, Yumeria

6/10 to 5/10: Bottle Fairy, KOR OAV, Koi Kaze, Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris, Sentimental Journey, Tokyo Underground

5/10 to 4/10: Arcade Gamer Fubuki, Battle Athletes, Psychic Academy

Overman King Gainer stays at 4/10

4/10 to 3/10: Iczer Reborn, Magical Meow Meow Taruto, Maps, Mask of Zeguy

3/10 to 2/10 Star Ocean EX

Sister Princess stays at 1/10

Shuten Doji stays at 0/10

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it kinda weird that you give out alot tens but I didn't want to tell you how to run your blog. Sorry I haven't posted comments in a while.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can revise my old reviews? Speaking of which, some don't come up, like some of the S's.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Zenith27 said...

I'm still working on the conversions. They'll be done tonight.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Zenith27 said...

I checked all the hyperlinks and they all work.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home