Monday, April 03, 2006

Galaxy Angel Z 7/10

The Galaxy Angel team comes back for more without really messing with the formula that earned it a 7/10 from me for the first season.

Read my review of Galaxy Angel for my thoughts on the technical side. The only differences between GA Z and the original series are that Z aired in 2002 as 9 30 min. episodes with 2 15 min. parts, the OP and ED are different and the more revealing outfits of Ranpha and Forte were changed. I didn't like the new songs as much as the previous season and I never like less skimpy outfits. Forte's cleavage is now covered by white fabric and Ranpha's cleavage and navel are covered with the same. Too bad.

These episodes are about the same as the last so if you didn't read the original Galaxy Angel review earlier in this post read it now. Same comedy, still pretty funny. The episode with the new combining robot had me in stitches though, extremely amusing. Recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home