Sunday, July 31, 2005

Viewing List: Jul 31, 2005

My current viewing list is at the bottom. This is where you can post comments.
I have some other shows I haven't started watching for various reasons.

Fafner
Melody of Oblivion
Madlax
Tenjho Tenge
Burst Angel
Gantz Season 2
Planetes
Cyberteam in Akihabara
Blue Seed
Requiem For the Darkness
Gravitation
Patlabor TV
Demon Lord Dante
Corrector Yui (VIZ stopped releases)
Soar High Izami
Arjuna
Knight Hunters Weiz Kruz Season 1
Virus Buster Serge
Decendants of Darkness

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you'd already seen Blue Seed
-Zepher

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you think he only watches the shows once?

1:31 AM  
Blogger Zenith27 said...

I haven't watched the DVDs I bought to replace the subbed VHS that I donated to the poor.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home